At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Non-functional QA Expert (m/f/d)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- You assume the role of Non-functional QA Expert in an continuesly evolving Agile setting
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing automated (performance) testing solutions and scripts as part of the automated testing team
- You will work across projects on different performance-related topics, either in a hands-on and/or advising role
- You will assist our Product Owners with the definition of performance-related requirements before, either implementing them, or steering the external performance testers to do so
- You will be responsible for (external) performance testing, asserting their results and driving change wherever necessary
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies or an equivalent education or experience
- Some years of professional experience as performance Test Engineer in an Agile environment
- Sound understanding of best practices in performance testing
- Familiarity with cloud based applications
- Experience with different performance testing tools like, but not limited to: Jmeter, LoadRunner, NeoLoad
- Understanding of, and experience with: AWS, Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
NoSQL Databases – MongoDB, Kibana / Instana, Messaging systems – (RabbitMQ or equivalent)
- Preferably ISTQB/TMAP NEXT® certification
- Adequate knowledge in software development processes (including requirements management, test management, continuous deployment, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in fluent English and German