At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Solution Architect (m/f/d) Mobility in DusseldorfLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Responsible for continuously aligning the digital products and services strategy within the Business
- Creating guidelines and methods for related processes and manage information exchange on all relevant issues within the Vorwerk Group
- Developing and managing the implementation of digital products and services focusing on Mobility solutions
- Define target architecture, solution and product evaluation and selection
- Technical lead and coordinate internal and external teams and partners
- Develop, design and prototype new concepts and build demonstrators
- You will be part of an agile cross-functional team responsible for designing complete digital solutions
- Successfully completed Computer Science studies or an equivalent education
- Several years of relevant working experience in the areas of software architecture or solution architecture
- Practical experience in software development with a focus on secure and safe mobile solutions on international level
- Experience in technical leadership and monitoring software development teams and/or service providers, and leading projects
- Very good knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Mobile technologies, iOS, Android
- HTML5, CSS, cross platform solutions, progressive web apps
- Software development methodologies and processes, CI/CD, TDD in Mobility
- Experience in agile software development and management methods and ability to excel within an agile environment
- Extensive capability to communicate and interact internationally and with various management levels
- Business fluent German and English skills are a must