At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- You assume the role of Test Automation Engineer in an continuesly evolving Agile setting
- Contribute to the Test Automation targets of our projects
- You are able to work autononymously
- Commitment to the Test Automation related efforts within your project
- You bring a creative, solution oriented mindset
- Active participation in the QA team in general
- Open mindset in terms of technology and approach
- Able to self-manage as well as coordinate
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies or an equivalent education
- Some years of professional experience as Test Automation Engineer in an Agile environment
- Understanding and experience with AWS, Micro-services and Docker
Browserstack, Jira – Xray, Appium
- ISTQB/TMAP NEXT® certification
- Experience in both functional as non-functional testing (i.e. performance or security)
- Adequate knowledge in software development processes (including requirements management, test management, continuous deployment, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in fluent English and German