At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Content Specialist RepairLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for engineers. We offer you a multifaceted Job with the freedom to make a substantive contribution to our sustainable growth. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
JOB RESPONSIBILITY:The job holder will be responsible for all repair relevant information and the content of the self-service platform. Furthermore this position will be acting as a major interface to Customer Care, e-Commerce and Retail.
- Coordination and preparation of the Online self-service platform
- Monitoring of Customer needs
Maintaining an up-to-date FAQ catelogue regarding Repair Services
- Coordinating Customer surveys / NPS
- Interface to Customer Care of Vorwerk International
- Analysis of requirements based on e.g.
- Social Media, Surveys, failure types etc.
Ensuring content is strategically aligned with business capabilities and objectives
- Contribution to repair specific KPI’s and calculations
- Management of technical information
- University degree in languages, communications, journalism or similar field
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for multi-level stakeholders
- Strong experience creating and editing demanding specialist texts, ideally in repair, technical customer services and maintainance
- Experience in Knowledge Management / Online Services
- Social Media analytics
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects and Information
- Positive flexible attitude: willingness to learn and take on new projects
- Strong customer focus with intercultural skills
- Languages required: German / English, any other language is an Advantage
- Willingness to travel