At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Software Development Engineer Graphical User Interface (m/F/d)In everyday life, we are facing challenges every day. How to master them, we show with our innovative and high-quality household appliances. Corresponding to that the Vorwerk team offers you a high potential. Are you looking for a multi-faced job in which you can develop? Do you think strategically and are you forward-looking? Do you want to make the difference? Our Software Department offers you the opportunity to help shape Vorwerk's future.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with grants for childcare and other benefits. Our time value accounts enable you to plan your individual life parallel to your career at Vorwerk. Our company health management includes fitness offers as well as support in difficult life situations. Our corporate pension plan takes care of a long-term and solid protection. All this meets your expectations? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Assessment of technical requirements and creation of proof of concepts (POCs)
- Development of UI/UX demonstrators
- Strong collaboration with product management, design and development teams
- Selection of suited UI development tools and extensions
- Carry out performance analyzes and define optimizations in order to reach maximum user experience
- Implementation of GUI concepts into final products
- Test the developed solutions by means of physical devices or rapid prototyping frameworks
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Embedded Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Several years of professional experience
- Deep background in the development of graphical user interfaces
- Experienced to work with common GUI Frameworks (Qt, Crank Storyboard or adequate)
- Skilled in object oriented programming OOP by means of C++
- Knowledge in scripting (e.g. Lua) and HTML5 is very welcome
- Having know-how to work with Linux based embedded systems is a plus