At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Project ControllerLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Responsible for project cost transparency, management of year-end closing process, monthly cost data preparation & analysis
- Monitoring of project budgets, & cost forecasting
- Management and coordination of annual budget process and definition of planning process within the project Organisation
- Analysis and alignment of project progress with Project Managers
- Communication and alignment with internal stakeholders on financial situation of the program
- Responsible of supplier monitoring and control
- Monitoring of project management procedures
- General project controlling support for Project Managers and Program
- Successfully completed studies in Accounting/Finance and/or Controlling
- Professional experience in Accounting and/or Controlling
- Good understanding of Controlling practices and a modern IT environment
- Extensive Excel skills (VBA)
- MS Access and SAP experience is a plus
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with analytical skills
- Capability to work under pressure and prove assertiveness
- Ability to work in a dynamic organisation
(with elements from a family-owned
business to a corporation)
- Good collaboration competencies to
maximize exchange in the organisation
- Business fluent German and English