At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Performance Marketing SpecialistLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Planning & Designing performance marketing strategy based on the requirements of the target, deliverables etc. Executing the strategy via coordinating with internal teams and external agencies
- Planning the performance marketing campaign requirements, deliverables and support business goals by generating online demonstration and recruitment requests and increase e-commerce turnover
- Coordinating with internal teams and raising the requirements for projects i.e. creatives, ad banners, videos, e-mails, website content, landing pages or any other media related items
- Media buying, billing and follow-ups.
Provide reports of purchases/expenses/invoices. Keep track of media buying and its ROI
- Conducting analysis and generating project reports as required. Study of traffic channels, analysis of KPIs, cost, ROI and output/productivity reports
- Dealing with external stakeholders such as agencies and providers
- Working with teams composed by members with different professional and cultural backgrounds
- 2+ years of SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Clear understanding of Campaign forecast, growth analysis, traffic estimation etc.
- Proficient with Excel reporting (Dashboard, Pivot, Vlookup, filters, validations and other useful functions)
- Knowledge and experience of E-commerce and CMS platforms
- Strong knowledge and experience on Google Advertising, Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google search console
- Superior English skills (oral and written) and of at least one other language (German, French, Spanish, Italian) are mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, as well as analytical and effective problem-solving skills are essential
- Self-motivated to stay current on new trends/initiatives within online and social media area
- Ability to travel up to 20%