At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.digital and vorwerk.com
Love to work self-responsible and autonomous in a team of people sharing the same values? Then you find the right environment in our new software engineering team within the Digital IT!
- Work in an agile, cross-functional team developing highly innovative digital products for Vorwerk customers
- Design, implement and test features and services based on user stories in a test-driven agile development process within your focus area (fullstack, frontend, backend)
- With your team, take end-to-end responsibility for technical and operational aspects of your deliveries
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies or an equivalent education
- Some years of professional experience in software development and strong programming skills
- Ability to excel in an agile and open environment
- Depending on the area of expertise (fullstack, frontend, or backend), strong skills in either
- TDD, DevOps, continuous Integration/delivery, clean code;
- State-of -the-art web applications, server- & client-side Integration, single-page web apps
- Modern API design, REST, hypermedia
- Knowledge in distributed Systems and/or Mircoservice architecture
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL database Systems and Cloud infrastructure
- Ideally some UX skills
- Open and clear style of communication
Fluent English language skills, German language is a plus