At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Scrum Master (m/f/d)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
Love to work self-responsible and autonomous in a team of people sharing the same values? Then you find the right environment in our new software engineering team within the Digital IT!
More @vorwerk.digital and vorwerk.com
- Act as the role of Scrum Master in our agile cross-functional development team
- Support 1 to 2 self-contained teams and product owners
- Consulting and establishing Scrum and Kanban in the Teams
- Coaching of agile values, principles and practices inside the team
- Strengthen the self-organization of the team and promotion of autonomous work
- Coordination and moderation of all events related to Scrum
- Innovative, proactive and sustainable elimination of impediments
- Active participation in the further evolution of our product development processes
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies or an equivalent education
- Some years of professional experience as Scrum Master / Agile Master
- Ideally Scrum certified
- Agile mindset with strong Scrum skills, additional knowledge of Kanban
- Servant leadership understanding
- Consistent "Inspect & Adapt" mindset
- High level of empathy and communication skills
- Pursuit of pragmatic approaches
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools JIRA, Confluence and related Plug-Ins
- Very good knowledge in software development processes (including requirements management, test management, continuous deployment, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and convincing performance on all hierarchical Llvels
- Fluent English language skills, German language is a plus