At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Lead Digital Software Development (m/f/d)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
Love to work self-responsible and autonomous in a team of people sharing the same values? Then you find the right environment in our new software engineering team within the Digital IT!
More @vorwerk.digital and vorwerk.com
- Build up cross-functional Agile and self-organizing software development Teams for Vorwerk Digital products and services
- Hire, develop, coach, appraises, rewards and retains highly qualified development team members
- Manage the internal team from personnel as well as from content perspective
- Take part in the design, implementation and operation of software solutions
- Contribute to the full integration of the Digital IT section into the Vorwerk Digital initiative and Group IT
- Help the teams grow in their agile mindset and bringing their individual experiences
- Drive the “You Build It - You Own It!” approach
- Create a culture of accountability towards the various stakeholders
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies or an equivalent education
- Several years experiences as Senior/Lead Software Developer based on DevOps with focus on end customer solutions
- Already experience in disciplinary and technical team leadership
- Independence, team spirit, enthusiasm and integration skills, as well as a strong ability to network and shape positive working relationships
- Strong experience in designing/creating solutions enabled for a digital service ecosystem, including smart devices, mobile touch points and cloud infrastructures using state of the art open standards and technologies
- Experience in design and implement scalable and highly available systems including resilience and stability patterns
- Extensive knowledge of agile software development and management methods and ability to excel within an agile environment
- Proven customer centric service competence, commitment and digital mindset
- High level of responsibility, cost awareness and a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial approach
- Very good knowledge in software development processes (including requirements management, test management, continuous deployment, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and convincing performance on all hierarchical levels
- Fluent English language skills, German language is a plus