At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Junior Project Office Manager (m/f/d) in DüsseldorfLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the Vorwerk project management methodologies
- Establish regular trainings and continuous Service support
- Promote the alignment of Prince2 and the Vorwerk-own project methodology (STARguide)
- Support a hand-in-hand relationship and cooperation with global and divisional PMO on a daily interaction basis
- Support the implementation of KPIs for performance measures of the project management process
- Maintain and manage all project related documentation and keeping it up-to-date
- Support the conduct of trainings for Prince2 and STARguide
- Review local project initiation and sign-off that quality gate criteria are met
- Assist in the definition of multidimensional portfolios for services, demands, and projects
- Successfully completed university degree or a comparable education
- Ideally certified in a project management methodology (e.g. PMI, Prince2)
- First practical working experience in project management, ideally with IT focus
- Proficient with standard MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with MS Project or similar project management application
- Pro-active, independent, and thorough working method
- Willingness to travel nationally for projects
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure and application areas are a plus
- Business fluent German and English skills