At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Global Service Manager (m/f/d) Processes (CSI)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- In addition to controlling and improving the global service operations-, transition-processes and associated reports, you prepare the respective boards independently and without the external service providers
- You execute the above mentioned boards and coordinate the internal stakeholders
- You are the primary contact for all technical and non-technical questions of the specialist departments regarding the acceptance and definition of service process requirements
- You lead concrete work tasks for the implementation by the suppliers and supervise the SLAs
- In addition, you play a key role in the further development of the requirements for cross-service provider, including Vorwerk internal processes, and drive these forward
- You conduct service reviews with colleagues from other teams, perform process workshops internally and with the suppliers
- Several years experience as service manager or process owner providing IT services
- Proven knowledge of service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, Cobit) – ideally SIAM, ITIL® expert certified
- Expert knowledge of the implementation of problem-, knowledge-, configuration-, event- and license management, taking into account the respective national and local requirements of a global and diverse acting enterprise
- Basic knowledge of project management frameworks (e.g. PMI, Prince2) - ideally Prince2® foundation certification
- Experience in the management of external/internal service providers
- Knowledge in Infrastructure Technologies
- Experience in supporting external and internal service audits and tracking the findings until closure
- Proven background leading service improvement plans
- Fluent German and English language
- Strong communication and intercultural skills
- Structured working mode and analytical skills
- Ability to work in an international team