At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Business Domain Owner - Order to CashLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
The Business Domain Owner is responsible for the entire end-to-end Order-to-Cash (OTC) process within Vorwerk. Your focus is not only the future defined process standards, but also the current operational processes based on the respective program`s templates and rules.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Ownership of Business Domain OTC, consisting of three subdomains "Order Entry & Verification"; "Invoicing & Payment"; "Delivery, Claims & Returns"
- Act as the Product Owner of the overall OTC solution
- Define the related OTC processes, standards & guidelines
Project related work:
- Alignment of scope and requirements of the template solution & SPOC
- Coordination of detailed requirements management for the OTC subdomain and other business domain owners
- Main contact for the supplier and internal customers regarding requirements for the relevant OTC subdomain
- University education and 5+ years of professional experience
- Solid track record of leading the sales administration of an equivalent function relevant to OTC
- Strong exposure to project work and process management
- Analytical skills - ability to make decisions rationally, prioritise based on defined guidelines, and identify synergies
- Ability to translate complex business requirements formulated towards a more technical orientated community
- Willingness to travel
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to display a highly collaborative mindset in order ensure effective teamwork
- Communication skills in German and English,
- Strong negotiation skills with the capability to influence on a lateral level within the program organisation