At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as an Ethical Hacker (m/f/d)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- You assume the role of Ethical Hacker in an continuesly evolving Agile setting, overseeing security related topics for different projects
- Unquestionable commitment to security
- You bring a creative, solution oriented mindset
- Open mindset in terms of technology and approach
- Hands-on mentality
- Able to self-manage as well as coordinate (team player)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the results from a vulnerability assessment and risk posture to senior (non-technical) management
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies or an equivalent education or experience
- Some years of professional hands-on experience in the Cyber Security field
- Proven hands-on experience with topics such as:
- PKI encryption (CA, Encryption algorithms)
- Network Forensics (Netscout, Solera, NetWitness, NIKSUN or equilavent)
- Identity and accessmanagement
- Data Leakage Prevention Systems
- Ability to assist in virtualization and automation of the technologies
- Understanding of, and experience with: AWS, Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
- Profound knowledge of penetration testing from a cyber-attacker perspective
- Adequate knowledge with network architectures and network management tooling
- Demonstrated experience creating systems and applications security test plans and performing hands-on security testing leveraging adversarial tactics
- Ideally you have (some of) the following certifications: CEH,OSCP, GPEN, OSCE