At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Industrial Engineer Specialist RepairLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for engineers. We offer you a multifaceted job with the freedom to make a substantive contribution to our sustainable growth. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Industrial Engineering with the Repair Centers
- Acting as Lean Management Coach for Country Repair organization
- Material Management
- Process standardization and optimization CRC
- Specification and coordination of repair equipment
- Process definition and supply of specific tools
- Economic evaluation of Service products
- Contribution to repair specific KPI’s and calculations
- Definition of supply guidelines and packaging for Spare Parts
- Technical Change Management
- Audit of Repair execution and defining the Repair location Blueprint
- Coordination of logistics requirements between countries and SCM
- MA, BA or equivalent Technical qualification – Electronics / Mechanical / Industrial Engineer.
- Solid skills in statistics combined with an inquisitive and analytical mind as well as an accurate work manner
- Experience in household devices and a successful track record working in an international environment
- Profound knowledge of Excel, good knowledge in SAP
- Project Management experience
- Team oriented
- Intercultural skills
- Languages required: German / English, any other language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Resilient and target oriented
- Solution oriented