At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Digital Service Manager (m/f/d)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Drive the implementation, review and success of state-of-the-art digital operations concepts and practices for the Digital Service Management area.
- Ownership and definition of the tools & process roadmap (idea, requirements, design, specification, execution) ensuring derived KPI metrics show the performance of Service & Business Continuity goals.
- Work with a team of Service Delivery Managers and Service Operations Managers to gather their requirements for day to day managing the product support eco-systems
- Help manage day-to-day stakeholder interaction and external vendors, set and manage stakeholder expectations, communicate effectively with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Facilitate team development and knowledge-share of best practice digital operations
- Perform project communication activities within the project organization as well as to third parties (stakeholder management).
- Supervise the continuous improvement of IT core service processes (incident, problem and change management) in order to optimize IT costs and business continuity as a whole, incl. IT governance requirements in this area
- Define standards and processes for communication and ticket flow with 1st Level (central and countries)
- Support the definition and management of SLAs and OLAs, including negotiations and contracting process as part of vendor / supplier Management
- Strong engagement to the SIAM approach by providing requirements for the execution according Vorwerk strategy and benefits
- Be the internal Digital Service Management PO for the end to end Service Now workstream ensuring the defined roadmap is fulfilled and new user stories are collected and executed
- Proven SIAM, ITIL, Agile Service Management and Service Now implementation experience / certificates on at least two of the previous Topics
- Several years of relevant working experience within IT and in the required field in Service Management with focus on end customer solutions
- Strong knowledge of agile and waterfall project management frameworks (e.g. PMI, Prince2) - ideally Prince2® foundation certification
- Hands-on experience with the latest industry-leading Enterprise Agile tools (e.g., Atlassian Suite / Jira ) and service management tools (ServiceNow, Instana)
- Proven customer centric service competence, commitment and Digital mindset
- Proven experience in the control and selection of external service Providers
- Basic knowledge of IT Information Security Management based ISO 27000 Series and BSI IT Grundschutz and basic knowledge of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- High level of organization, and the ability to prioritize the workload
- Goal driven with exceptional coordination, influencing and communication skills
- Independent, Self-motivated, positive and proactive with excellent expectation management skills within a continuous changing Environment
- Experience defining and measuring business & operational KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Problem solver with analytical skills; ability to drive changes and process improvements as our business continues to grow
- Very good intercultural communication skills
- Business fluent language skills in German and English are a must