At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Recipe Product Manager CookbookLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Manage, coordinate and execute the development and creation of print recipe products for Thermomix. Particularly cookbooks and magazines
- Deliver these product to all relevant markets according to the plan
- Collaborate with stakeholders at VI, the Global Recipe Center (GRC) and the local marketing organizations to define the content, structure, style and all related characteristics of the print products
- Identify and understand common customer needs and behaviors across markets to define the best themes and content of the recipe products
- Commission and coordinate the creation of editorial content needed for these recipe products
- Brief and cooperate with the recipe development team at the GRC to produce the recipes needed for the products
- Coordinate the translation of editorial content for recipe products
- Observing and analyzing trends, shifts and best-practices in the print industry to maintain a high-quality product experience
- Inspect the product progress, communicate status to the different stakeholders and ensure that all channels of communications are open and that projects have the right amount of support required to succeed
- Measure and track the costs and investment that goes into these products, aiming to deliver substantial savings
- Measure and track the sales performance of recipe products, looking to maintain their profitability
- Experience in development and publishing of cookbooks
- Experience working in an international Environment
- Fluency in English and at least another language. Any other language qualification is a plus
- Good analytical skills and business sense
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail in writing and accuracy in food terminology
- Curiosity and passion for food and cooking
- International culinary and ingredient knowledge is a plus
- Experience of managing products and several complex stakeholders in a fast paced and competitive Environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion and desire to own and shape digital/analogue products that make a difference to real people’s lives
- An understanding of project management techniques and methodologies, PRINCE2 is a plus
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
- A strong team player with an ability to build relationships quickly
- Results orientated – proven ability to deliver results to deadlines
- Inquisitive, problem solving mind