At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Senior Product Communication Manager / CleaningLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Develop the product positioning strategy and messaging (including but not limited to core messaging, USPs, consumer benefits) that resonates with our target personas and differentiates us from the competitors
- Develop and coordinate the product launch campaigns, for a diverse range of offline and online channels. The job holder will work in close cooperation with the Content team for the final delivery of the assets
- Manage the cleaning product range during its all lifecycle by providing holistic communication assets
- Implement the go to market plan in alignment with the overall business strategy and in cooperation with the Head of Product Marketing
- Run the launch readiness process to ensure close alignment of the different internal functions thus ensuring a seamless and smooth product launch
- Strong understanding of the direct sales environment
- Proven track record at managing and motivating oneself to achieve objectives
- Sound knowledge of the industry, its products, services and sales model
- Ability to manage and coach a small team
- Product marketing and marketing experience
- Exposure to an international working environment
- Strategic thinker with a clear analytical mindset
- Team player and collaborator
- Strong negotiator but also diplomatic
- Self-starter and willing to take decisions
- Ability to form strong networks at all levels of the organisation
- Energetic with a hands-on mentality
- Attention to detail and ability to strong project management capabilities