At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as Social Communication ManagerLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Develop and implement effective communication strategy
- Identify press opportunities and develop content to be disseminated via several distribution channels
- Plan and manage the design, content and production of all customer marketing materials, sharing with stakeholders accordingly
- Develop customer policies and communication guidelines in collaboration with customer service
- Coordinate the crisis communication team in the event of an issue or crisis
- Administrate existing and create new social media channels and tools
- Provide customer QA for moderation team and customer service
- Establish review and approval process for social media publishing
- Outline code of conduct
- Act as internal consultant for all topics related to social communication / social media management
- Support the local teams in implementing / localizing the communication strategy in their markets
and ensure brand consistency
- BA/BS degree in Media and Communication Science or equivalent working experience
- 2 – 3 years of digital communication experience and PR
- Working knowledge with Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter and/or YouTube and theirs monitoring
- Exceptional communication skills – fluent in English, other Central & Southern European languages are a plus
- Excellent writing skills with a keen ability to articulate key messages and simplify complex information
- Understanding of SEO & SEM strategies to be used for online content
- Be experienced in publishing to the web via a digital Content Management System
- Experience implementing tactical social media plans and expertise in engaging and activating online communities
- Experience establishing metrics, developing insights and reporting on outcomes
- Active participant in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, etc.
- Relaxed mantra when everything around seems ever-changing