At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as Online Reputation ManagerLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Monitor and address complaints, questions, reviews and comments from customer across social web. Analyse the sentiment of share of voice on the web, measure NPS, brand sentiment and buzz
- Create and maintain a positive brand image through customer reviews and perks
- Constantly optimize organic search results for searches with branded keywords
- Feature positive case studies and testimonials, like customer stories
- Set up and maintain early alert system with automatic risk alerts for customer complaints, legal reports and other topics that can affect the online reputation
- Support the team in the event of a social media (communication) crisis
- Complete trademark or copywrite infringement report on social web in alignment with brand marketing / legal stakeholders
- Manage and inspire an international team of online reputation managers
- Assess training in the area of online reputation management
- Develop and deliver training program and support materials like webinar and workshops regularly
- Perform regular audits to confirm progress and address gaps
- BA/BS degree in marketing or communication or equivalent working experience
- 2 – 3 years of online reputation management for a consumer brand
- Working knowledge with Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter and/or YouTube
- Exceptional communication skills – fluent in English, other Central & Southern European languages will be considered a plus
- Understanding of SEO techniques and tools
- Ability to perform and read social listening analysis working with web monitoring tool
- Experience of social listening tools and how to set up search queries with Boolean parameters
- Ability to develop standard operating procedures, training and resources for online reputation best practices
- Good technical background and ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Customer service-oriented and collaborative mindset
- Relaxed mantra when everything around seems ever-changing