At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as an IT MANAGER (m/f/D)In everyday life, we are facing challenges every day. How to master them, we show with our innovative and high-quality household appliances. Corresponding to that the Vorwerk team offers you a high potential. Are you looking for a multi-faced job in which you can develop? Do you think strategically and are you forward-looking? Do you want to make the difference? Our IT department offers you the opportunity to help shape Vorwerk's future.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with grants for childcare and other benefits. Our time value accounts enable you to plan your individual life parallel to your career at Vorwerk. Our company health management includes fitness offers as well as support in difficult life situations. Our corporate pension plan takes care of a long-term and solid protection. All this meets your expectations? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Lead on building relationships with the key stakeholders in the business, ensuring that the IT strategy and service develops to business needs
- Responsible that every upcoming new request with IT impact is processed through the demand management process
- Ensure that all demands for IT services are recorded in the demand portfolio and reviewed fairly by upholding divisional and corporate processes
- Responsible that all projects are processed with the corporate methodologies, from initiation to closure
- Implement and continuous improve service management processes incl. SLA management and regular reporting
- Responsible for IT performance management on local level which contains IT financial, SLA and customer satisfaction management
- Several years of experience in IT management roles working within large, complex multinational organizations
- Multiple years of working experience in matrix organizations with large geographically dispersed teams
- Experience in IT management e.g. definition of structure, frameworks and approaches for non-technical Areas
- Experience in IT process management e.g. ITIL foundation certification and IT controlling
- Experience in Demand and Service Management
- Experience in general project management approaches and in IT project methodologies
- Excellent ability to work in a team and senior management environment
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Business fluent knowledge of English and German