At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Senior Integration engineer (m/f/d)In everyday life, we are facing challenges every day. How to master them, we show with our innovative and high-quality household appliances. Corresponding to that the Vorwerk team offers you a high potential. Are you looking for a multi-faced job in which you can develop? Do you think strategically and are you forward-looking? Do you want to make the difference? Our software department offers you the opportunity to help shape Vorwerk's future.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We over our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with grants for childcare and other benefits. Our time value accounts enable you to plan your individual life parallel to your career at Vorwerk. Our company health management includes fitness offers as well as support in difficult life situations. Our corporate pension plan takes care of a long-term and solid protection. All this meets your expectations? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Creation and maintenance of component and integration tests in C/C++ and scripting languages
- Selection and adoption of suitable test methods and test tools
- Integration of all tests into the CI environment
- Generation of test documentation
- Structured error analysis and preparation of test results
- Discussion and prioritization of findings with the software development team
- Specification of technical standards and strategic development with regard to software testing
- Participation in code reviews
- Interface directly with international suppliers to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Work self-responsibly within a small team
- University degree in Computer Science, Embedded Software Engineering or related field
- Several years of working experience in the area of software development, test environments and development flows
- Extensive knowledge and experience in software development wth regard to integration and testing
- Practised software development using e.g. C/C++ and scripting languages
- Experience with test strategies and test automation and on different levels (e.g. unit tests, module level tests, integration tests, hardware-in-the-loop testing)
- Knowledge in the area of embedded operating systems, e.g. Linux or RTOS
- Conceptual skills, analytic and accurate proceeding
- Good command of English
- Knowledge about agile software development and project management methods